Friday, July 6, 2007

I am a easy going person but this is so not cool

so today we were suppose to have our helper coming today......so at 12 i called and left a message to say what we were going to do and if she was still sick and not going to be able to come to call and let me know, so i told the boys we were wait and see but i knew if she didn't come i would have to go out by myself because i could not tell them we were going out today in a row and not do it, that i 1 not fair to them and 2 beyond the understanding of why and then we would have melt downs so i wait and wait and the slowly start getting everything ready i left about 2 and has still not heard anything, this makes me so angry and it take alot to send me into a good yelling mood, but people not doing something the say they will espically when it comes to the kids makes me soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo angry and i think i have that right, my motto is: if you say something to the kids mean it or don't say it because they remember and they get mad when you don't keep your end of the deal and then i am normally the one that pays and that is why i get so angry because it makes my life harder and that is not fair too me.................anyways, we went to the water and they stayed close never took off once, which was good and that is how they know they can go back.....but we came home and i told David what happened and we were like well what do we do because we can not have people not showing up, but she called about 9 too say she was sick and sorry she didn't make it........which i think made mad because she claimed she did not have my number well if you were sick you should have been at home and i left you a message at noon about everything with my numer, i do not llike being lied too so we will see what we do, i am soft and well probably give her another chance but she needs to grow up and take action with life.......anyways that is not what is needed in my journal :)

here is the link too some pictures:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=14230&l=8ab5a&id=589445629

No comments: