Thursday, August 2, 2007

happy birthday Sara

WOW can you beleive my baby is 1, it is so hard soo see her as a 1 year old, I am not sure where the time went but I think because she is so tiny still it is so hard to see her as a 1 year old, but she is amazing, i love watching her grow up and do things my boys didn't do at that time, she may not response always but she knows when you are talking too her, and she trying to show you things, I am not sure if it is different i am just noticing it differently because i have the time, but i know i am excited to watch my little girl grow up, we had cake and presents for her tonight as a family, i trully love my little kids they are so my world as is David but these kids are teaching me so much latley and I love it

here is the link to the pictures:

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i172/mousir_family/saras_birthday/

No comments: