Monday, September 10, 2007

first day of school

Today was the first day of school, so david took the day off to help me because i was not sure how the boys would do, other than getting the ready and feeding them it was a walk in the park, there was a few crying spots and Joshua's big problem was he was mad he didn't get to go into Dallin's class room but other than that he seemed fine, I am so excited for this year and too see the changes that are going to come I know that our Heavenly Father blesses us in many different ways, my new favortie song right now is by Paul Brandt, Didn't even see the dust, the chorus is really the best part too me right now, as it is totally how i feel ...shot gun everybody getting for the long rundont know where we're going but the out come comes with a little bit of trust lets go following whatever where the wind blows flying with our hands out of the window we didnt even see the dust
http://hif.cmcmusic.ca/go/hif/mp3/10339/D1_1/

Life right now is alot of trust for us, we try very hard to keep it as though we are doing good and we have no problems with this but it is tough for us we have our days where it is very much frustrating and sad, we all have dreams of what we think or what we want our kids too be and when those don't come through the way we think they should it is tough and then you have to find that balance again.And each time something new comes up it is a time to step back and look again, I love my kids and I love the things they teach me every day and i am so glad that my Heavenly Father thought he could trust me enough to have these kids at this time in my life, and I ask for the patience of others because sometimes i may not do everything you think i should be but there is reasons why i do things the way i do, it just takes time to see the world the way i do now with my kids :)I am so glad that we are where we are, I miss my Calgary all the time and my friends and family but we are here for a reason!!

No comments: