Thursday, January 31, 2008

a question for all that are reading this......




What is the point to a ground hog day, now tell me how the gopher see's it own shadow and how it tells anyone this, last time I check they don't talk, I am just confused how we all trust a animal that can't talk too us! and again how in the heavens is it going to get out of the snow here in Edmonton when there is no chance of our snow melting over night if you get my point! Oh wait I just went and looked up more on this.....the thing we trust to tell us of spring is around the corner or we have 6 more weeks of snow is in Ontario, that is the otherside of the Canada really how is that the same for all of Canada even more confusion....

anyways I would love to hear ideas on this one.......


1 comment:

LindsayB said...

i really don't see the point. it's february and we live in canada, of course there is going to be 6 more weeks of winer!

i saw you the other day. we were at the 9:00 ward for my cousins baby blessing and when we were leaving the parking lot of the church you were pulling in, but you didn't see us. how's the new place? the drive must be keeping you busy since you NEVER post anymore. :)