Monday, October 27, 2008

the new house pictures

I wish I could say that I could do more but you know what I am not sure I could right now I am feeling a little topped out! With this move almost all by myself it took alot out of me, I did have some dear friends really help but sometimes it just feels like there is not enough of you when it comes right down to it because you always or I always want to do it my way (no issues there put there is some organizing issues I want to get worked out in my life) So I have taken a few pictures of the house so those that have not come to see yet is able to see where we are hope you enjoy!

The kids rooms are pretty cool little sara has a huge room to herself and the boys are sharing but the bunkbeds have helped the room issue. now it is not just beds! And Dallin loves the Top!


My Bedroom, still a few things I want here but I am loving my new bedding!

My kitchen
I love my new kitchen well for the most part I am not fond of the flat top stove but what do ya do when you do buy it, but I do LOVE my new kitchen table chairs are to come!

My Bathroom, or wait the 1 bathroom but it has a amazing jet tub to it!

My living room can you tell which way the sun comes in, in the afternoon? the picture is my new one for my "big" pink I mean samon wall!

My new Basement there is still stuff I want to do but getting closer to my real goal in life, the trampoline is in with the swing but very much becoming my therapy room! or rooms!

2 comments:

Kim Hawryluk said...

looks like a great house. are you renting or were you able to buy something? Must be nice to be in your own space again!

TheMousirFamily said...

we are just renting still but it works for a bit longer! but it is nice to have our space as much as we loved having all the extra help!