Sunday, August 9, 2009

looking for..........a little sunshine!

As some many know and others many not know, the time has come again for us to look for a new place, only because our landlord became crazy, and now he is driving me to a crazy land.....where I leave the curtain's closed all day just so if he does show up I don't have to see him and he won't know I am home to talk to me....it helped us when we needed it, we loved this area and we loved the ward we were in at church, but we are struggling to find something in our price range in the area we want, so we are sure it is Heavenly Father leading us to other things, some days I get really mad that we have not stayed anywhere long to plant our feet firmly but at the same time it has allowed us to touch our people and teach people about our children and the blessing the are.
This time we have been looking at places we have been very up front about our kids and the challenges that they bring with them, because for some reason I felt this important this time, not sure why but sometimes you follow the spirit and learn later, Sat we got the chance to look at 2 places 1 I really loved and the other I would have been okay never to hear back from type thing....And then we went for dinner just David and I which was nice and then we went to a movie, I have not cried so much in a movie in a long time, I would recommend anyone going to see it, it was my sister's keeper totally different thing this family suffers from but at the same point how you deal with it all is not any different if that makes sense.....So David and I were able to talk and look at where our live is and where we are going and how we want things to be again....And as I sat and cried I knew there was someone I was forgetting among it all....it was really myself, I have been so consumed with the kids and with David I have forgot me...and as I stress myself to the max about moving again, I forget about me...and then we forget about us, as a couple we have just coasted again for a few months again.... so here is trying to find a new place so I can find me again, and not lock myself or my kids up anymore....I need some happiness in my life again...I am praying hard the Heavenly Father will show us to the right place and let the right person now, that this is what we NEED! I am so tired, I just need a little bit of sunshine in my life!
On a up note, David starts working 4 hours a day with Glenn at his store starting tomorrow so that is exciting, it is not his normal job yet, but this is the road to a start!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh that is exciting news about David!

There is always a little rainbow after every rain storm....

SO glad that things are starting to look up for you all. Hang in there! Remember...when one door closes.....two or three or more always open... : D

Holly Jo said...

Thats awesome David is working again.

I sure hope you find a new place soon. We lived in a place for awhile that I had to keep my blinds closed as well. Our landlady would look through the windows etc. and just hang out in our yard walking around and stuff. We got out of there ASAP!