Friday, November 13, 2009

Take my hand

This really touched my heart, I have been through a ton latley, but this emergancy gall bladder surgery, took me for a loop I knew I was sick, but I guess I didnt know how sick, I have kept up with my life to a point but not as much as I need too....He is there to guide us along during those rough moments.


TAKE MY HAND


Take my hand and follow me,

There are things ahead for you to see.


Little wonders are all around,

And tender mercies to be found.


We’ll take our time, no need to run,

Breathe deep the air and feel the sun.


The grass is soft beneath our feet,

Sounds are soothing, the air is sweet.


Sometimes we’ll stop and just be still,

Our hearts will tell us God is real!


Small graces along our path appear,

They let us know that Heaven’s near.


So take my hand anew each day,

The walk is lovely and I know the way.

Greg Olsen -2008

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I am SO sorry to hear. I hope you are feeling much better!

{Sarah} said...

Yikes! I hope you feel better soon. Surgery is never fun, but emergency is really hard since you don't have time to prep things at home.