Sunday, July 18, 2010

I am scared......HECK YA! but will I live......HECK YA! and will l learn to love this.....HECK YES!

Last night well talking to my mom, she said what you are going through is more than faith, I thought about this long and hard after I hung up the phone.

Faith is an amazing thing to me; I know that where I have been and where I am now would not have happened without that faith. There has been many times in tears to say to my Heavenly Father, are you sure you picked the right person for this? And every time I have got a strong answer back saying YES!

What we are going through right now is no different, Yes we have no home as of July 31st, am I upset and scared? Heck ya! Who wouldn’t be? All our personal belongings that we don’t need to live for the moment are going into storage as of this weekend…..is that going to be tough HECK YA! But will we survive? HECK YA!

I am hoping and praying to get some answers soon, hopefully Monday ish because they did say a week once you get all your forms in….(for those who did not know we applied for Edmonton housing)

So in answer to my mom, yes there are a lot of mornings I wake up right now sad and unsure of where we are going, but I know we are doing what is right for our family right now.

We are going to go to Telkwa, BC for a minimum of a month, as David’s parents are out there and they have some room for us. We are going to stay there well we wait for a answer about housing, because with David not on WCB this is making things a little tougher. I know without a doubt one day he will learn to control the migraines but as of yet he has not figured that out, but I do think it is coming slowly.

I personally am scared just because of where we are going and how small of a place it is, as I am a true city girl through and through. But I know this is going to be a great experience for my kids and myself and David as well.


I know for David and I we really try to work together, and this is going to be another moment that bonds us together a little more as we read together and pray together and learn to relay on each other a little more and our families they are truly here to help us.
Each set of our parents have helped us along our road towards where we are now, and I know they will continue to help us along this road.

I am also so thankful for my friends that have been there to help in moments that were tough, this week I paused for a moment as one of what I consider my best friends went through the moment of watching her dad pass form this life to the next, my prayers were with her and wishing I could be there to help her, in her time of need.
And as another friend went through her van accident I wish so much I was there to help her with the kids as she was in her pain.

Even when things are so tough I still believe there is time to serve to lighten our own loads by helping others…..
Charity “suffereth long, and is bkind, and cenvieth not, and is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily dprovoked, thinketh no evil, and rejoiceth not in iniquity but rejoiceth in the truth, beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things.”

No comments: