Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Time

Well we headed down to Calgary just after the boys were done school....and wow it was a fun time! I always struggle being away from my home as I trully am a creature of my own habit and being in someone elses home is very hard after awhile.....Anyways Christmas was AMAZING, we got more than we very dreamed of and the kids got tons too, as I had told David's parents that I was not doing christmas this year with the move on the 15th how would I ever find everything for christmas, and so they blessed us and did everything for us really, we will and are eternally greatful too them as they saved our christmas, We trully are thankful for them being able to help us this year, it is grattidue I will never trully be able to show how I mean, but I am learning each day how to show feelings more and more!

No comments: