Saturday, December 15, 2007

MOve Day

Well this was as fun as well any move..............no I have to say this was one of our worst ones as I just could not get it all together it was just so hard for me, as 1. I don't stay home nearly enough and 2. I can't pack really well my kids are around so this does not leave me alot of time! The ward was awsome and provided some babysitters for some afternoons but still 3 kids, a husband and a move in 3 weeks was alot, anyways about we got the keys to the new place about 10am and then we wait for shaw to come and hook up that part of life and then we went and got the truck and then it was time for the move to begin now, my plan was to have the kids gone before people got there, but I was behind on time, and this is one thing anyone who really knows me knows this drives me nuts but I am learning with my kids that I sometimes have to allow melt down time, but sadly those who were helping move forgot to think about that as they were pushing kids out of there way telling me they were in the way DUH really! and then they start freaking out because they don't understand where all there toys and stuff are going, this is HUGE thing for them so I took them to McDonalds with grandma and let them play for a bit, I know everything was not pack and there were people disappointed by that but life goes on.......and then besides that we soon learn that ooops we got to small of a truck from Uhaul, I know I ordered a bigger truck but they claim not oh well I say get the big stuff and we can move small stuff in the van! All done there off too the northside, we even get here a bit early nobody is here yet............call the men from the church no answer, call the bishop oh not home, try someone else oh wait he walks in 2 guys SWEET! they had it done in no time at all!

Now in all that don't get me wrong, the church is wonderful but sometimes the people need a little bit of work, but all and all we are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo greatful for all the help that we were able to get on both ends and we will trully miss Edmonton 6th/Greenfield Ward it was a great place to be and some amazing families in that ward, I am so greatful for the wonderful sisters that came to see me every month without a doubt, they trully made me understand what a true visiting teacher is, they trully became friends I couldn't wait to see, and I miss seeing them and knowing how they are doing........

No comments: