Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!

Well this morning I slept in, and it was nice and then the kids and David brought me breakfeast in bed, how sweet! then off to church we went we only stayed for the first hr as we planned to have some family time before Sara and David went to Calgary so David could start his new job on Monday, Grandma was awsome and said she would take Sara the first week which is nice because it gives me some me time well the kids are in school and me time to pack!






So we went for lunch as a family one last time and then we got to the greyhound station 1hr early and let me tell you with 3 young kids a hour is a long time :S ended up buying so battires as mine were dead so that they had something to do other than run around so I have about 100 pictures of funny things some good and some bad.....here are some of the good!







not sure where Joshua really was as there is not many of him but he was there!

















many many pictures that had my van in it outside!

























David and Sara about to get on the bus! it was funny Sara was so excited and laughing cause she got to go with Daddy and then just as David was about to get get on the bus she was yelling "help" I hope she is good for her Daddy









Watching the bus driving away! and I look back and I have 2 sleeping boys, they were so sad that they were not going with Daddy, that a few tears were shed and few howls and this what I still have after moving them into the house.










No comments: