Tuesday, May 6, 2008

when it rains it pours sometimes

so when we had our snow storm a couple weeks ago, we got a flat tire, so david tired to take off the old one to put on the dumby one to get it fix and next thing we knew he snapped a bolt :S oh was I so happy, anyways the guy told us we could wait for awhile so Wendy booked into the shop when we were down in Calgary for thomas SWEET all good, the day we go to leave for Calgary the noise on the drivers side at the back get a ton louder than it was so when we stop to get David at classic I got out and looked, our shock had broke well at least the bolt, so we male some phone calls to see if we could drive like this, yep just do it slow and safely so thats what we do! we get to Calgary and stop at the mousir house and the shock completely drops so we must wait till monday to get it all fix, it goes in monday morning and Wendy gets a phone call well I was out at the schools saying the shock is okay it is just the bolt so they are going to fix that but my brakes are pretty much gone! WHAT how I got no warning it makes me so angery cause I drive so much and yet I had no idea, anyways they fixed that and then we had 2 tires that need to be replaced as well all said and done alot done to our van in a short time, without Wendy and Philp I am not sure how we would have done this all as we did not have the extra money in our back pocket, all we can say is thank you right now and I am not sure that is enough for everything they keep doing for us to help us out through our crazy little journey.

No comments: