Saturday, March 21, 2009

slowly getting here

I know I should have updated awhile ago, I am just having a hard time focusing to to it! in between work and school and trying to have a little life to go out every once in awhile I feel like I have NO life or time for anything, I know it is just me complaining but I feel a little overwhelmed in my own world. We went to Edmonton on Wed night for Sara's apt at the glenrose and that went great we had a great time just relaxing which was what we so needed. With David still not 100% and problems with the school it was nice to have a couple days to not think about it even though when we walked through the door the problems where there and more.....I am a little stressed about it all but really not sure what you can do other than pray and hope your prayers are heard to heavenly father saying I am hanging off the cliff can you please help me. David did blood work last week and they have called 2 times since wed to say he needs to come in.......not good when we were only gone 2 days :S and I got a letter/bill from the school saying I owe $800 in busing WHAT I was never told of this and it is back too Sept. still in shock of that.....because Edmonton pays you to take your kids to school and we were never asked for a dime towards that.....at this point David says if they push it he is pulling the kids from school, what we thought was a great school has been going down a slippery slope to no where land......they got rid of the director and the principle and the people that barley had the head above water before are now in charge it is making us question everything and as much as I don't want to pull them I am starting to really wonder about the education my kids are really getting which is sad I shouldn't feel that way......oh that is my life right now I will try to get our last couple trips up soon for those that actual come and look to see, not sure how many of you there are.. that come but it is coming!

No comments: