Sunday, April 19, 2009

Friends!

I am trying to figure out life, I have a couple close friends but not alot, good and bad as I sometimes want friends and some days I so don't. But lately I have been thinking it would be nice to be able to have a girls night out but really I don't have friends that really do that, and then I try to think maybe there is things with church I can do......NOPE nothing lately. I go to quiltin Monday morning when David doesn't work, but at the same point as much as I love going there it is many older ladies that are in the grand baby stage so they don't have the same understanding. I go to church and I feel like a fly on the wall, actually today we didn't go because both David and I thought our heads were going to pop off. Put yet we can miss a month there and no one even calls to see if we are okay. I guess I am getting to a point for the first time in my life I NEED some friends and I don't have them here in the same city and it is so hard we moved here for family support and they do help but it is not the same as friends who you get to hang out with! It is making me really think my life over and over again. I know the church it's self is true but the people seem to be becoming more different all the time if that makes sense.

1 comment:

The Nielsen Famiy said...

Girls night would be a great idea. If only there was a town (or city) which had good schools and systems for supporting children and families with autism...was closer to uh..me, and where you could find a place to live....hmmm....

I mean seriously, I have 2 vehicles now...we could go do stuff without having to take the bus even!! heeheehee