Tuesday, September 22, 2009

ONE Year Down!

ONE YEAR DOWN!


David did go back to work just before the one year mark, Only part time still and not where he would like to be but it is something a start to see where we go from there. So far he is doing well, things seem to be getting a bit better for him the headaces are still there but that sadly is something he might have to learn to live with. I wish he could say things are totally better, when we hit the year mark it was suppose to be "better" as of it we are not DONE! but I know through the faith of God things are going to get better. he has been promised that and I do believe it sometimes it is just the faith to know what GOD's time frame in that is the hard part, but we are slowly starting to be a bit better with him working again, I do miss the second set of hands in the hours that are more stressful then others but glad to be getting back into my routine of things.

No comments: