Tuesday, December 22, 2009

a update......of us!

Being a mom some days is a lot harder than I ever thought it would be, I love my life but I really want and need a holiday more than others I think sometimes. (As Joshua fall’s and hits his head well I am typing)


Homeschooling has been good, I am slowly starting to figure it out more, figuring out how he learns and how I teach and how I learn to learn how to teach, so many elements to that one. This was never my total dream but at the same point I would not see it any other way now. Dallin is learning and changing so much, we are starting to deal with different things some better some worse but age does that too…..some of the things we are dealing with is Anxiety and that is a hard one, because with out the language and the skills to tell you what is wrong it makes it even tougher….and his need to visual aids are become more. He is a GREAT kid and I love him so much just different challenges add to the different things.

Joshua is doing Amazing at Providence, he is getting a TON of speech help…not as much social as he needs but we are slowly trying to find him something to add to the part, so he is getting more social church helps but we think he still needs more winter is just a hard time to get going.

Sara, my princess…..she is doing well at driving me nuts….her speech is coming along really good, this is still a lot that needs help but slow and steady wins the race right? Otherwise she is doing great, loves being included, loves he brothers and loves her parents, she just amazes me daily with the things she does and wants to do!



I am emotionally coming along, day by day, I work to much with superstore and try to do a lot at home too, home schooling takes a lot of planning and energy to do it right. I am hoping soon that David will be off WCB and feeling better but I think that is still along road away, we are starting to take more “Alternative” ways of looking at his health, but with that because it is not covered we are back to still needing me to work so it is just finding that balance through it all, and to some how work it so I am not burning out through it all which hard. I know we are not given more than we can handle but there are sure days when I feel like I am being held at the edge of my mountain. I know God is there and he is truly helping me to live through this all and be blessed but that still does not always make it easy…..I know we love each other and that is what helps us get through these rough spots, if we didn’t it would be more hell than it is. We are learning to depend on each other a lot more, and balance through our lives so we are not depending on others as much because it is a lot on our families at times, we are thankful when they do help but grateful when we can do it on our own too, it means that we have learned a little more coping skills a bit at a time. I am looking on the side to make some money from home so that I can be home more for my kids and for my sanity! I guess this is all for now, I will try to update the photos and more about the kids soon

No comments: