Monday, August 9, 2010

I am ALIVE!

I know I have not totally finished updating how the trip up here was but I thought I would let everyone know that I am ALIVE, this has been a interesting turn in my life, I always thought it would be nice to live in a small town.......I WAS WRONG! I DISLIKE it alot I am very very much a city girl, I need lots of attention and love and shopping (not always to buy, but I love looking) and well......there is alot of pretty views here not that same thing, I feel like a animal in a cage and you only get out once and awhile......now granted I have slowed down a bit and learned a little more patience that I needed to learn but I want my city back not persay the "big"city I would be okay with a small city but I like the action in life. I like options of shopping....and I like a big ward of church......for some reason I like to not be noticed all the time but when you are it is okay to but here the branch is as big as the primary back in Calgary.....though they are sweet people, and I did love it today just very very very different. And yes DIFFERENT is OKAY......we still don't have to LOVE it!
I would love to be able to have the best of both worlds and I think that is some of it right now, I know we are here for at least a month but even then we are not totally sure, it is all a waiting game hopefully we will get some answers this week that would be super nice!

No comments: