Monday, August 9, 2010

the bike ride

so it has been one of those days, I woke up and went for a run/walk (still working on the full run thing) and that was great, and then we took the kids to the park on a bike ride, and still I felt like I need something and sometime away......just alot on my mind and alot of stress.......so I went for another bike ride by myself.....all good, I am going down a big hill and something did not sound right.....to look down and NOPE they were not all okay, the chain had come off by the plastic guard coming off and getting caught in the chain......
now, I was okay I am sort of making it out worse than it was but still kinda scary!
but I totally fixed and finished my ride down to the lakes (2 come together 2 make one)
Took some pictures and sat for a few minutes and then headed home....
here are some of the pictures.....there is a beauty here that is not found in the city!

No comments: