Wednesday, November 10, 2010

15 Day Challenge--Day 1 Self portrait picture, and 15 interesting facts

Self portrait picture, and 15 interesting facts


one of my favorite past times!

having fun with the camera well david was in the hospital

me at a trip away with David

 15 interesting facts

1. I think I would have to start with is I dislike pictures of myself...not sure if it is really intresting but was hard to even find these ones...

2. I hate socks, shoes, boots anything that make your feet hot! Yes I do live where it does get to minus 40 so I do have to put the sandels away sometimes but I hold on as long as possible.

3.I dislike being late, in my mind late is about 15 mins early for things, now with kids that makes it a little more fun but we try and often David says to me I need to be easier on myself because the kids do add to us not being on time all the time.

4.I like sitting in the back where ever I am cause I love to watch people

5. I need to sit on the edge of a long row as I get anxitey of not being able to get out or disturb people if I do need out in the middle of things.

6. I go to bed way to late, because after the kids go to bed, we try to clean up a bit and then zone out on the computer after a long day

7. I one day want to go back to school and become a OT, untill then I am just helping my kids figure it out.

8. I tear up when other kids do something you can see they were struggling with, they dont have to even be mine.

9. I am a control freak, I am the main person to drive when we go out because other peoples driving scares me
(I am getting better with age)

10. I am super sensitve, I need lots of positive feedback, I always second guess what I am doing weather it is about me or about the kids.

11. I lack movtiation to make new friends because I HATE putting myself out there to get hurt, sadly this year alone I had to lose 2 best friends to stand up for my family and kids.

12. I worry that I am not the best mom for my kids, that someone would and could do a better job for them, even though I know that is not true just most days overwhelemed by what God thinks I can handle

13. I have never left Canada

14. I love making cakes for people, because I love seeing the smile on there face.

15. I struggle with winter, I need to see the sun and go out....it makes me happy when I am looked in to long I go crazy!



 

No comments: