Wednesday, November 10, 2010

15 Day Challenge

I have seen this on a few of my friends blogs, I read/stalk so I thought I would try this myself.....I might not do it everyday but I am going to try and maybe well others learn a bit about me I will as well....
I challenge anyone who hasn't seen this to try this..........


15 Day Challenge



since there haven't been any questionnaires or anything really different for awhile here is one and who ever wants to join in feel free it'll be fun to learn a little more about each other.....

{can't guarantee that I'll remember everyday but I'll try to but here is ....}

Day 1-Self portrait picture, and 15 interesting facts

Day 2- Something that stresses you out

Day 3-Your siblings and parents

Day 4- Something you're looking forward to

Day 5- pictures of things that make you happy

Day 6 — A song that makes you cry {or nearly and why}

Day 7-Favorite movies

Day 8-A place you've traveled to

Day 9- Put your iPod on shuffle, first 10 songs

Day 10-Something you're afraid of

Day 11-Favorite tv shows

Day 12-What you believe

Day 13-Goals

Day 14-Some pictures you love

Day 15- pictures of your Dream house


No comments: