Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Lonley nights

Lonley nights.......oh what do you do.....I could clean but really how much fun would that be? I could pack more of David's things but again what fun would that be?

I am trying not to get depressed but I think I am slowly slipping there.....I know that this is the right choice beyond all other things but it is not easy, I miss being able to go out by myself and just wonder walmart or superstore just to do things to make me smile.....now I sit here wondering if the silence well ever go away, I just want someone to talk too and not feel like I am bugging someone.....

I have not add back any of my inlaws even though they have asked because I just feel I need some space from them right now, I need to know I have 1 safe spot to vent and be angry I am so tired of hearing that I should not be angry anymore......he has only been gone a week and 4 days I only got about a months notice that my life was not going to be how I pictured anymore that is alot for a person to take

2 comments:

Andrews said...

I can totally relate to those lonely nights, please feel free to call me when you are having one of those nights! You are so aloud to be angry and to vent all you want, don't let anyone tell you anything different. Hang in there you will make it through this!

Lynn said...

Hang in there Christine. The Lord is truly mindful of you. Just talk with him even when you don't feel like it. Just lay it all out. He will shoulder your burdens. He truly will.

It's a good place to vent. Keep writing. Someday you will look back on these posts and lightbulb moments will turn on bright for you.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.