Thursday, May 19, 2011

school is doing good!

where to start, if has been awhile since I have been here, life has been a little crazy....trying to get into some new good routines. School has been amazing for me, for many different reasons. Even as I sit writing this I am trying to remember all the grammar and punctuation stuff I have been learning, I know I probably still have issues (wait I KNOW I still have issues) but it is helping me a ton.
My first 2 assignments I got "A" on which made me super happy. HUGE for me, I was the 50% or lower in High School in the lower class I did the English 30-2 (think it was English 33 before) and just barley passed, I am doing the higher English this time so English 30-1 so super huge boost for me, but my first test came back lower than I wanted I got a 59.9% which upset me alot, I thought I had done better but it has made me study a little more, pray a little harder.....try to focus more on what I need and what I want.....I know I can do this....I have the faith in myself...and I NEED to do this for my family.
oh well off to study for the long weekend and read two essay's....excited to move on to essay's!

No comments: