Saturday, May 21, 2011

in limbo land

So I have decided that this limbo land is no fun, I want to be going one way or another.....and since I am not going to go back to being married it is time to move the game forward a little more, I did email the lawyer 2 weeks ago and he was still waiting on the court order from March 18th. Once that came he said he would start the divorce, but i would like it done sooner than later here....not that I have anyone I am wanting to marry tomorrow, it is just hard to even have male friends because I don't want people to get the wrong idea and heavens what happens if both of us just "click" not by trying but just by simple fact of life of..... boy meet girl, boy starts falling for girl, boy and girl see where it is going and try to stop it....well then boy wants to date girl and well you get the point, not that it is happening but because I am emotionally done,not emotionally better, but done I know I want to move forward and this makes it a long tough trapped type road. Yes, I am to point where I am happy, I am starting to finally figure out me....and Happiness is a huge part that has come back, but there is a small part to that happiness missing, a partner to share the good the bad and the ugly with!
The only nice part is it should not take the full year, as long as the child support stays where it is....that is the hardest part to it all, the kids have to be taken care of before they will put a stamp on it!

No comments: