Saturday, July 30, 2011

a bitter sweet moment

A bitter sweet moment....on July 30th David was served his divorce papers, I really struggled with who I was going to ask to serve him as it was such a private person thing...and even though he knew this day would come, he had no idea other than a few hours before that he was going to be served. He was served by my maid of honor from my wedding....thanks for still being the support...but it hit me huge after this person help with our wedding (even though she at first was not a fan of me...) and she helped in a away end the marriage too with the finial papers, I am eternally grateful she was willing to help me.
I really thought it would be aloft easier than it was.....and then I spent the rest of the afternoon with him and his family it was a very hard moment, at least I had a friend to message to get through that time.
Later that night I had a special lawyer help me write up the affidavit to say that he has and is still committing adultery....that was the hardest moment as he signed that, it was the seal of the deal. I had to step back and see that this was done, not that I wanted it done but that it was done....and now I was allowed to move forward. I did love him, but it was not a two way street and you cant force someone to love you..... now it is time to move on and get my fresh start and be allowed to truly be loved....and i can not wait for that day to truly be loved!

No comments: