Thursday, August 18, 2011

Open Again!

I have decided to open my blog up again, I really still dont want some people reading it but at the same point why should I have to live in a box and hide my life.....I shouldnt have too....and so if the 1 person in the world I would prefer to not read this is reading I hope know....IT IS MY LIFE and I WILL LIVE IT HOW I WANT! This are my kids, their Father has a little to do with their life but the amount he has is his choice and not mine.

I was going to go back and delete my comments from when David left and I decided NOPE! it is what it is, he hurt me a TON when he left and that needs to be there I am not going to fake that I was okay with it all, I still hurt from it but I am trying my best to move forward and become a BETTER person through this all!

back to the blogging!
Christine

No comments: