Tuesday, August 16, 2011

a thought came to me....

Today a thought came to me.....I have tried to delete David alot from my life in the last bit, tried to take him out of most of my pictures on facebook and I went to start here and realized as hard as it is, he is ALWAYS going to be apart of my life, I cant delete all the pictures even if I really wanted too, the kids deserve to know who their father is even if it hurts me a ton. He is the father of my kids, he was a man I loved and I had to learn how to unlove him as hard as that was, the hard part for me is to move forward, my divorce is ALMOST done and as excited as I am, I am scared as HELL, I dont want my heart ever treated this way again.....I know I am not the easiest person to live with but I try, and ya my kids come first alot but there are only here for a short time and then they are gone......it is finding that balance in life it can be hard.....all I know sadly is the next person has to be willing to share me a little more than David would have had too....now I have to share myself with the person, my kids and their father! should be fun right?????

No comments: