Wednesday, October 31, 2007

3 is a charm

well, I thought that since I had only posted about the kids and the halloween things I thought I would post a little of my thoughts......have you ever wondered if you do things in vain....sometimes I feel that about the things I do.....as in the things I do with the kids, and david and for others..I do love my kids but there are days when I take them out and people make there comments too me about all my kids...if people ever thought about how much those hurt after awhile, I know I was given these kids for a reason, there is something that I must teach them and something I must learn from them they are a such a special blessing in my life and doing things like we did tonight and seeing that joy in there eyes is a awsome time, it makes everything worth it, it makes all the horrible diapers, and all the horrible days....seem a bit better....
If you do read our blog please let us know that you are here, comments are good, it is nice to know that I am not doing this for no one, well i guess it is good to do it for myself but I see people coming on the counter :) so be nice and just say hi some days
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christine,
We are so proud of the way you and David are raising our grandchildren. Even with all the problems that they have, they are so well behaved (at least they are when you have them out somewhere!)
I know some days it feels as if you are alone in the world, but just remember we are here for you and I do love our phone calls!
Mom M.