Friday, October 19, 2007

a time out is needed

someone needs to send me to a corner, I am not doing great this week, last night I yelled at some kid a Wal-Mart cause he was making me mad, and then today I yelled at the picture place who did the school pictures because they were dumb and lucky for me the fixed the problem before it cost us both, I just have no patience for people being stupid lately and maybe it is because I have a huge amount of stress on my plate but I really really think I need a holiday away from my kids, I feel so bad and sad that I feel that way but I am so burnt out this month, with everything that has and is going on......I want a bigger place to live but I can't find that in our price range cause I don't want to go back to work as I ready work a full time job, and I want David to find a new job and he has put out a ton of resumes and only got the 1 interview that has not turned into anything yet, I just need something to fall into place, faith and patience only goes so far and then you end up going crazy......I am sorry if anyone thinks I am a complainer but I am done this month maybe next month will be better, but I want and need a break for me....month to month living is so hard.....and everything keeps getting more expensive I wish we could move somewhere cheaper but wait Alberta is the only place that has this program we need and Edmonton is still better than Calgary......I really would love to be in a small town away from this.....,...but I know I still have years before that is going to happen............oh well that is it for now

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I think we all have moments like this in our life. No one is perfect and some days are totally insane. I don't know anyone who doesn't wish they could have a holiday with no kids. I'm sorry to hear that you were having such a bad week/month. It will get better, I promise.

TheMousirFamily said...

thanks mandy.....it is getting better, it goes up and down but that is life....hope things are good on your end