Friday, February 26, 2010

a update

I am trying hard to take a different look at life right now, I am trying to be more postive and take everything in stride.  Things have been hard and tough, and I know there are reasons behind it all, does it make it easier somedays NO!

I love my husband, and I KNOW without a doubt he is trying to do his best! and I thank him so much for that.......but I HATE WCB! I hate what is does to us everytime the next mark comes up and what it means as you sit and wait for them to make all there little choices! and your life is on hold, well you hold your breath hoping and praying they see what we see going on.....one thing I have learned over the last few years is it is hard to make any judgement calls in my mind when you are only ever seeing it on paper and not the real person but this is what they do! so here we are, it all turnned over to God, it is in his hands his will be done. I cant fight like this anymore.......it is killing me and making me too stressed, we know David is going to back to school, but we are just waiting for WCB to say what they are going to say, he cant go back to school well he is on WCB so it is trully a double edge sword for us, we know he is not better to his old self but he is doing well in his world now, we know when it gets hot and can do less that what he can when it is cold, and we know he gets tired super easy and most days I do well with this.....there are my days when I get mad and frustrated about this and feel my plate is full but I know I can do it all, somedays I just need support and love like we all do!

My kids, I love them so much I have had alot of wonderful moments right this week, Dallin and his if you drop the "c" from Cat you can make, mat,bat,fat,hat and he just kept going it was such and amazing feeling to know I am doing so well with him.
Dallin's FSCD contract was renewed for another year, they did drop the hours down to 15hrs a week vs the 20, but I am okay with that......at least I know he is getting some supports that I am not always able to do! And he is also learning from someother wonderful people!
Joshua......he is a special little boy, I am learning to deal with his energy in different ways all the time! He is always so excited to learn and do new things on his terms....when it is not, it is a bit more work but he is starting to get excited about this new tasks espically his computer time!
Sara....he decided that she was ready to give up pull-ups! so far 2 days with no pull ups....and only a few accidents which is awsome! I am so proud of her.....no more babies in my house!

here is a song that I have come to love so I thought I would add it!
I believe
There comes a moment when my heart must stand; alone
On this lonely path Ive chosenlike a house thats not a home
sometimes when I feel Ive had enough
and I feel like giving up
you willed me to be all I can be
now nothing can stop me
I believe in the power that comes
From a world brought together as one
I believe together well find
I believe in the power of you and I
This is the moment we have dreamed of all our lives
Well be the change we wish from others
Well stand tall for what its right
And in my hearts therell be no doubt
The arms of the world will come reaching out
And embrace me to be all I can be
Now nothing can stop me
I believe in; the power that comes
From a world brought together as oneI believe together well fly
I believe in the power of you and I
I believe the time is right now
Stand tall and make the world proud
I believe together well fly
I believe; in the power..
I believe in the power that comes
From a world brought together as one
(Of you and I)
I believe together well fly
I believe in the power of you and I
(power)
I believe the time is right now
(Oh you and I)
Stand tall and make the world proud
I believe together well fly (Together well fly)
I believe in the power of you and I
(I believe in the power of you and I)

No comments: