Friday, February 12, 2010

“Your plate is full, do you need some more on that?” Part 1...

“Your plate is full, do you need some more on that?”

There is more days then not, that I am thinking that lately…..I am trying really hard to stay positive like we all try too but some days that is harder than it looks….

I love my husband and my kids very very much……but between the two I feel like I am hang at the edge of the cliff waiting to fall and crash and burn…..I know that sounds bad, I have walked the line of depression once before and I know I am getting close to all of it again, it is sad that I feel like this but sometimes it is a lot.
We have done more testing for David a couple weeks ago and that came back that he still had along road ahead of him, and now he has to go for some more testing on the 18th and 19th, I really wish they could find a answer and say okay this is how long but lets really think back……it was only suppose to be a couple days and he would be back to work! We are now………

From and including: Monday, September 22, 2008
to and including: Friday, February 12, 2010
It is 509 days from the start date to the end date, end date included
Or 1 year, 4 months, 22 days including the end date
Alternative time units
509 days can be converted to one of these units:
• 43,977,600 seconds
• 732,960 minutes
• 12,216 hours
• 72 weeks (rounded down)

Okay though in my mind it was a bit longer but still this has been a LONG road!

I really want him to get the help he needs and become the person he is going to be, because right now he is not the man I feel in love with, I still love him more than anything in the world, it has taken a lot to find that balance in my mind and peace in my world….we all have image of where we see our lives going and this was one of the, “I would have been okay” if this did not happen. But at the same point would David have been as he has learned so much in his time of being home, and slowly working…..if he was still working he would have NEVER got to see what I go through, what dealing with therapy all the time is like, what it is like to have someone in your home everyday, HUGE, HUGE thing for a family to go through.

I am love my David so much, I just want him happy and not hurting so much. It is so hard because I have no control over it at all…..



Okay this is part 1 or 2 incase you don’t want to read this all!

No comments: