Sunday, June 20, 2010

everyday angels

"I have spoken . . . of heavenly help, of angels dispatched to bless us in time of need. But when we speak of those who are instruments in the hand of God, we are reminded that not all angels are from the other side of the veil. Some of them we walk with and talk with—here, now, every day. Some of them reside in our own neighborhoods. Some of them gave birth to us, and in my case, one of them consented to marry me. Indeed heaven never seems closer than when we see the love of God manifested in the kindness and devotion of people so good and so pure that angelic is the only word that comes to mind."


Jeffrey R. Holland, "The Ministry of Angels," Ensign, Nov. 2008, 30


I am so thankful for some good friends, I need to say Thank you.

I love being able to sit and just talk with good friends, we dont get to do it as often as what I would like right now as Shelly is in Darwell(I think almost 2hrs from Edmonton) and Katrina in St.Albert and us in Calgary so not like we can all just hop in the car and go to the park and let the kids play and just talk and I miss that so much. I am so looking forward to the fact that we are all going to be back in the same city soon.

I am thankful though that my friends so listen to me complain about my life and the struggles that are going on there, it is nice to have them just listen or chat on MSN to say I know it is tough but it will get better! I know life is tough at times but we all learn and grow through it all.......

Thank you again for good friends

2 comments:

Knielsen said...

Darlin', you have good friends, because you *ARE* a good friend. I should be thanking you. For always listening to my ranting and all the effort you have made (and the time you have spent) going out of your way for me. You rock! Thank YOU.

TheMousirFamily said...

Thank YOU! but that is how I feel you always help me in my rants, and my tears to see that it is all going to work.....
I guess that is what we need somedays friends that help both ways!