Saturday, June 19, 2010

our trip to Cardston

Some sadness comes with this day, today will probably be one of the last times for awhile that we will go to Cardston, The Alberta Temple holds a special place in my heart as that was were David and I got married, and we have gone back many times but with the plans to move back to Edmonton it would be pointless to travel all that way when there is a temple in that city. The Edmonton Temple does also hold a special place in my heart as that was the first temple David and I went in other than to do baptisms.

We got up at 6am to get there on time, the kids pretty good with it, I think we were more tired then them, they were just so excited to go to the temple, I am so glad that they at such a young age now that this is place they want to be able to go to…..
The kids all played with there primary leaders well the parents went inside, it was about 2hrs we were inside but when we found the kids they were still super happy…..we had a ward picture taken and then went for lunch.

After we were done lunch David and I took some pictures of the kids…….and then someone took a family photo for us, and as we walked back to the van I looked and laughed…..Joshua was missing….so off to try and do a take 2 so we could have 1 family picture at the cardston temple!


It was a great and amazing day I was glad for a little break!

1 comment:

Knielsen said...

I *LOVE* your pictures!