Thursday, June 17, 2010

rain rain go away

I am not a total fan of rain all the time, I like a good thunderstorm but days of rain makes me crazy and my kids crazy!
Though my favortie part of rain is the washing of things, just like a new start...
makes the grass greener
gets rid of dirt
the trees and the plants stand a little taller.
the farmers love the rain, but i think for even them sometimes there is just to much rain

I got a phone call from the MLA office today, as they are helping try to deal with the whole WCB thing with us trying to move to Edmonton, today her message was the didnt get the fax.....I fax alot and no one else has had that problem so kinda strange but glad someone is on our side trying to help so I dont feel like I am totally losing my mind, only a little bit now.... I have been emailing people and trying to get things working for us to move slowly it is all falling into place, now to figure out where to live and what we are suppose to do and that, I wish it would be a bit easier but I am waiting to hear back from home ed to see if we can move back into that housing corporation, I really hope so as it would be cheaper rent and I would not have to work, which all on its own is an amazing thing as I need that break so much right now!

No comments: