Sunday, April 20, 2008

a sunday snow day

this is what we woke up too and it is still going!








With my back not doing so well and it snowing again we decided to stay home today and have a family day! mainly i really wanted to sleep and not do much to see if my back would feel better but as I layed here I decided I wanted some monster cookies! so we made some and all the kids helped and loved it I made a double batch but when you are making them big it does not go very far and way this is some pictures from the morning!

Sara eating cookie dough not to sure how this all works yet, and the boys helping make cookies
Sara watching she was so excited!
The final results of our cookies......
when you don't hear kids after cookies are out of the oven this is what you make find!

No comments: