Saturday, April 26, 2008

WOW 100 posts

so I was going to go write a cool blog about Joshua and then I noticed that this was the 100th post so I thought I would WOW I can't belivie I have that much to say! I love being able to talk about my kids I am not sure how many people read about us but I enjoy looking back and laughing and having a few tears over hard times! The last couple of years have been a huge rollorcoaster and I know we are not even close to it being a gentle ride yet, but at the same point I am okay with that, i have been working at superstore this week, today was actually my 4th shift and I thought it would be great for me to get out and have a break but let me tell you there is really no break doing the customer service area, people are so rude and most need a boot to the head, and I know members are not perfect either but it is sad when you trully feel like someone is mader at you just because you are a member and not moving quicker and helping the above everyone else, we will see how this goes, I am at this point not thinking it is worth the money or my time cause I have come home all 4 days more angry then when I went there, and it has taught me to look at my own life a little different! Heavenly Father knew I could do this and my number 1 job in life right now is to raise my family that is my full time job and my part time job it is not one I get paid for in a dollar value but it is trully the best job in the world I love my kids and I love my husband!


I am going to put Joshua's cool picture here, Dallin's in home worker left 2 dinosaurs on friday for them to play with and Joshy felt the big one was hungry and where do we go when we are hungry

1 comment:

LindsayB said...

josh lokks so grown up! i can't drag myself into work these days, it hear ya, it's hard.