Sunday, June 1, 2008

a day in Red Deer with Daddy!

Today we went to Red Deer to meet David and Sara and have a little family time that was well needed, I know I have not been the nicest or most patient person the last couple weeks but stress can do that too a person anyways here are some pictures of the day!







Sara was having so much fun at the park, I thought my boys we bad look out for this child, NO FEAR at all, and she just likes messing with us all the time! but it is fun to watch her and how much she has changed or I am noticing now at least that she has been gone for almost 3 weeks totally! I miss her so much but I am glad she is getting alot of one on one time she is not able to get as much here.




proof that I was at the park playing too since almost all the pictures never have me in them :)


David swing Joshua but not doing it right so Dallin had to come help!


Now this is some of the trying to get all 3 kids in one picture now there were more than this but you get the point! they were all together today and having fun in there own special ways.




cute one of Sara and Dallin Joshua so did not want to be doing pictures



This is joshua letting me take his picture



they are together, not looking in the right area at all but they are together in Red Deer!



Some cute pictures at Dinner!



Now those boys look Happy! and let me tell you I have not seen a smile on David's face like that in many many years, 3 weeks can do alot without your family! it had changed us all I hope we look at our family circle a little different after this as it has really changed us all!



Can't forget Sara she was there for dinner too, and happy has can be! and all 3 in the van for a little while!

I am so happy as of today there is about 4 more sleeps till david is back here with us and 5 more till we move! happy packing to me!

No comments: