Sunday, June 1, 2008

Week # 3 is DONE!

for those of you following our life week 3 is now done one week left till we move to calgary, the kids are getting excitied they trully don't understand the waiting game! but they are doing great and I am doing okay, I hold myself together for all to see that I am good, and then when there are no eyes it is a bit more but it is good! I am excited for the move, I know this is going to be a good thing, it is hard right now because we are losing school and therapy and the world as I once knew it! I know once things get set up in Calgary it will be good to but that unkowen is so hard! anyways last week.....





Mon we had school and then Jen for therapy and home and Charla came to visit too and we went for a walk that was great fun! Joshua had a melt down on the first turn as we didn't go the right way, and then i got him on a new track and we went to a different corner and we said we were turning and Dallin said no striaght and so we had a 20 min melt down over the idea of going a different way! he end up going in the stroller and we were done yep such a normal thing this is why i never tend to go anywhere by myself!


Also I ran out well Jodi watched my kids so that I could go get cake for the boys early birthday parties at school before we go.





Tuesday...we went to school, school had the birthday parties which was nice of them. the boys were so excited it is fun to watch how much they have changed this is the first year that they have been excited about the birthdays so it will be so much fun this summer.


Therapy at the office with Angie and Tamara for the boys.....

Wed...we went to school, and came home and had a quiet afternoon!

Thursday.....all over again school and therapy

Friday.... School and Jen at our place for Therapy!

sat and sun we just more of rest days!

I will add some pictures once I get my computer up and going


No comments: