Saturday, June 7, 2008

Welcome home (with a added part...on the 19th of June)



Welcome home, really is about how I feel as this is where I have spent most of my life! To David it is not so much home, but he does enjoy it a bit here! he is very very much a Edmonton boy :) maybe we should be living in the middle and then it would not be so bad!
For those who don't know our whole story we have moved back here so that we are able to get extra support with our kids, I do love them dearly but with the extra help they need extra hands is important at times! it will be nice to have a break every once in awhile as we have not had one in a while! I know summer will be a bit tougher for us but over all this will be a good move once we are settled.
Here is a letter I wrote some friends but I thought I would share as this is the comment I got from one of them.....
Your Different is Good deserves a “Well said!” for diplomacy.

hello friends,
I hope things are going well for you all, I thought I would touch base and let you know that yes I am in Calgary now! and yes things are getting better! it was a horrible move, everything that could have went wrong did and I am sure there is still probably more to go wrong still but it was really a eye opening event for me of how much I have let the "Autism OCD" kick in and control my life and my kids life and how small my little box was and how much had to be a certain way or life was hell.....it is so hard at times to be so positive and to allow ourselves a break from life, allow a melt down here and there so that they learn sometime it is not comfortable and sometimes it is different but they will be okay, I know you know how hard this is because I know you have been there! but my summer theme is different is GOOD and trust me my boys are not super excited but I feel well I have the extra hands I am going to try and add some more things too life! Anyways that is my ramble I hope life is doing well! I will send you the invite to my family blog so you can see how life is there is a cool poem there about "the autism guide" I laughed that is why is there but please do stay in touch I do miss talking with you both!
Christine

No comments: