Monday, August 11, 2008

Changes!

I needed a new Change, so that is the new color.
I know I am behind on my world again, it has been very very different living in someone elses home and not having things my normal way, now nobody get me wrong I am so grateful for the chance/ opportunity to do this, as it has been a great learning curve and and we have all been able to help each other in many different ways, but as time goes along there will always be things when you put 5 adults together in the same home, as we all have a different way of doing things, and how we like things too, so it has add a little more fun. I know there will come a day when we again will have our own place, and as much as somethings drive me up the wall, the thing I will miss the most is the extra help I get with the kids. The kids have loved living with Grandma and Grandpa Mousir, it has been a awsome event to watch as Grandpa has spent more time with the kids and got to understand them a bit more, now this has not been a easy time for him as he is a bit more aggressive in general then the kids know what to do with, Dallin alot of times just screams at him or tells him to go away, as he has struggles alot with louder/ aggressive people, and for the most part at least once a week they have a good time together, so it is slowly coming all into place. Joshua just loves Grandpa and would love him home and with him 24/7 for the most part until gets in trouble for something but they are loving this time right now.
I have my days were I am getting a little more tired of it because I want my life back and my ways back.....which is good and bad :) but I think mainly we are getting to the point where we have loved our time, and it is time to move forward which is sad too. This is really a double edge sword for us because of all the help we get here, but we know Heavenly Father will help us either way, so stayed tune the "Mousir Family" can be expecting some changes again, sometime soon!

No comments: