Friday, August 1, 2008

heritage park

So today was a crazy day, we got up early to take David to meet Glenn to work on his day off as Glenn needed help, so we were at Costco from 10 and took the van in to get the tire fixed, there for apt for us at 10:15am was 1:30 how sick is that so we wondered and then brought the van back to Costco in time, and then we were at superstore waiting still for Glenn to pick David up that was about 2pm HELLO that is along time to wait and heck it was my sleep in day, okay I will let you live this time but heck on my sleep in day let me sleep! :) so Barb called and asked if I wanted to go to heritage park with the kids well we waited for our husbands to be done work! sure that sounds like fun well by the time we got there though it was like 4pm.....sounds okay right.....no everything in Calgary closes at 5pm what is with that we don't live in a small town! so the guy let us in free and we got free ride stamps as we were only there for all of30mins by the time I walked up the long hill with the kids! so here are few pictures of the rides they went on.

Sara loved this ride, she thought it was awsome, I thought it was horrible it made me want to be sick cause it went that fast around and around!



Joshua was the first up he was like wow cool and after being up there he was like this way scary.


Dallin was the last on, but once on he was laugh from excitment because it was so great

These boats the kids all thought we awsome so we spent some time there for fun.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Looks like you got a lot done in just 30 minutes! Wow!