Thursday, January 22, 2009

my crazy week!

A quick post before I am off to work, this week has been crazy crazy busy......it has been a little bit of fun...... so recaps because I know there are some looking for it.
Monday: David to the family doctor to hear the results of the last ct-scan.......All normal! Does that change how he has been feeling NOPE! wait till Wed to hear what the Nero doctor says!
Oh and NO School today so sort of a nice relaxing day!

Tues: FOP (family orientated planning meeting) for school this was there transition meeting, pretty much what are you going to do with your child next year! the Calgary board of education was there put the ladies as nice as they were needed to give us more info because pretty much how David and I felt by the end was....your child will go from a class room of 4 kids into the pit of fire with 17-24 kids! WHAT how would my baby Dallin handle that he hates people and most of all he HATES large groups, so we are looking at all options to see what the plan is for next year, I may even home school him!
later that day Joshua is back to the ENT for his check up, yep nose is looking better, but still not 100% so he is off to the operation room in Feb to see how big his adenoids are and if them coming out would be a good thing!

Wed: Up early again to go to the Nero Dr with David, after 1hr and 30mins the conclusion was he is still in post concussion stage and that can take from 6months to a year to get better! WHAT then the doctor corrected everything in my mind they say 3months at first because I good chunk of people are better by that point but some it take longer. He gave him stuff for his head to try and see if that will work with the headache and so we will go from there another 2 months before the next check up!
and then I went VT with church which was so much fun I love talking with the ladies from church.
Then on to Sara's hearing test......she did sort of okay but she got bored so we have to do a follow up in a month! ya for us!

Thursday:
School for playgroup/speech/psych up all in one so much fun! I feel kinda overwhelmed with it all right now, our psych, has told me she thinks that me home schooling would be a bad thing not that I can't do but that I would be putting my quality of life down, not sure I agree but this is stuff I need to think about and she told me that the school can find ways to pay for tuition for kids if need be........so options are open just a ton on my mind right now! and now I am off to work so there is the update for the week, are you tired I am just from rethinking about what I have done this week, it has been a crazy week!

2 comments:

LindsayB said...

that is one BUSY week. I hope everything works out ok for you and your family.

TheMousirFamily said...

Thank you Lindsay, I say this with great comfort that was a crazy week but there should not be too many more like this I hope for awhile....things are starting to look up and slow down a bit at the same time!