Tuesday, January 27, 2009

the new room......

I spend alot of time thinking what could make the sensory room that much better, I dream of this in my sleep somedays too because in the end if my kids are calm, I am calmer and happier....and latley they have been super "high" to the point of I can't handle them when they come home from school......so we went and changed the basement, the swing use to be in one room and the ball pit in another, now we have taken the smaller room and made that the quiet sensory room and the bigger room we will use for the table time or gross motor activites..... and see if that works but we took out all the white lights in the room and just have the rope lights in this room, and I am working on quiet music and all that fun down there to make it even more a calm room and 1 child at a time type thing till they learn to be calm together! anyways here is a picture, the flash kinda ruins the picture but at the same time you get the point........so far the kids are enjoying it.




the picture is kinda blurry I think from the lights, but in the middle of the ball pit is a rope to climb!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Very nice. I think I should make me a room like that.