Tuesday, January 6, 2009

my trivial vent.......

I know this is Trivial and I have many other things to waste my night on but it is my rant!


so i am back to being mad at the busing company and it may of just ruined my night, not that i had anything planned but heck still enough to make someone angry.......so tonight, they came home with a new driver the same one as last night but David really didn't ask anything because he thought if there was something new they would have told us right! WRONG! today I was like so where is the other driver that normally drove the boys, oh she is not driving them anymore, WHAT, WHY no one called and told me anything was different this is not right, well this what they are doing she says to me, and I politely said I will be talking with the school tomorrow. I am not sure why this is a hard thing this is why I stopped the bus before because they change things without telling anyone, especially the parents HELLO we are the ones you should be telling before it even happens this is not right, and I am against kids sitting in the front sit, car seat or not there is a reason they say kids under 8 go in the back, but now this brings me to another problem I need this busing or someone picking them up as I NEED my job right now with David still not working full time and I need the break for myself or I just might go crazy so I am not sure what I am going to do right now, yes I can go back to asking David's parents to pick them up but that means the go from the NW to the NE to the SE back the NW that is a lot of driving and who is putting that gas money in, yes gas has gone down but David's dad is still not working so not alot of money going and not alot of money going in for us so I am not sure what I am going to do with my anger right now.......hopefully the school can give me some more answers tomorrow I am not sure why it is so hard, maybe I should just do the driving and get paid for it....hahahahaha tell the school I will drive kids for them, that would be so much fun NOT!!!!! till another day!

1 comment:

The Nielsen Famiy said...

I missed why this is a "trivial vent". It effects your boys in a big way, which effects their school experience and also their home experience (until they have time to unwind etc). So...not trivial, and as a good Mom, of course you are upset. I hope things get sorted out quickly! (or that the busing comtract runs out) lol.