Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Day 10 something you are afraid of

WOW this list could go on forever, I have alot of fears and as I get older and well learning more about things I have more anxiety issues than I think alot of people normally would.

probably the first thing sadly on my list is, I worry what people think to much, I hate being a reason people are upset or unhappy but learning to get over that one, but I am a person that NEEDS to know when I have done something people like ie: making a cake or a treat I love to know that they LOVED it!

I worry about my kids all the time, I want them to be happy and I don't want them picked on at school, part of the reason I am currently homeschooling as I know what it did to me as a kids, another reason that I have been struggling with them going to church and being picked on and I had that and I played the it is not bothering me card, and well years later it is still bugging something that have happened and still tend to happen.....why people don't get talking badly about people to there face and behind there back is NOT A COOL THING!

I am afraid of mice and most bugs but I think most women are.

I am also afraid of not being the wife I need to be to my husband I do love him dearly.....even the days I want to hang him up.....I do worry alot about him too, he has been through alot in the last 2 yrs since his accident at work.....I do hope things do get better for him one day soon!

No comments: