Thursday, December 9, 2010

day 12- what you believe

This sadly is probably the hardest out this whole challenge! I have loved doing this challenge as it has made me think of my family and friends and why I do things and why I don't and who and how I am! it is amazing the things you learn about yourself and about others.

Beliefs are one of those things I have always been quiets about and I have always tried hard to respect how people feel and what they believe.

Alright. Here it goes....


I believe in living a good life. This means that I show respect to others, even if I do not agree with them. It means that I do my best to be honest, gracious, and take accountability for the choices that I make. I believe in quietly helping people around me, not for praise or glory but because they need help. I believe there is strength in family and friends and that I should show my love and appreciation for them. I believe that I should make a stand for the things I believe are right no matter what the consequences are. I will speak up for myself and be a voice for those who are unable to do so themselves. I believe that faith is a cornerstone in my life and as long as I hold on to my beliefs there is hope for tomorrow.

No comments: