Saturday, December 11, 2010

Day 15- pictures of your Dream house

Day 15- pictures of your Dream house


I am want a pretty simple house I would like all the bedrooms on one floor

    
Would love a amazing play room for the kids to play in, with a slide going down to the play room...
 
and my most amazing part of the dream would be a sensory play room and not just one I would want 2 one that was more of the gym and large movements and then the quiet room the snoezelen room

My dream kitchen would be the cherry wood.....I want lots of counter space and a island the is just the right hieght so you dont hurt your back bending over backing. and I want 2 stoves!

Otherwise now other major dreams, well maybe a soaker tub in the master bath but that is not even a major thing! Every simple for the most part other than my "play rooms"

No comments: