Thursday, December 2, 2010

Day 4---something you look forward too

Day 4---something you look forward too

right now I think the BIGGEST thing on my list would a vacation.....
far away from here!

currently there are 3 places I would like to go......
Toronto





My birth place, and we almost all my extend family is on my mom and dads side....
I would like to go and introduce my family to them vs through pictures, they have NEVER even met David...and I would like to take my kids to wonderland because I remember it being AMAZING!

Mexico
Ana is there and I miss her so much, she was a sweet sweet girl I was able to spend a winter with in Canada and learn a TON about there ways, and learned how to make corn shells like her, and anyone who has had them says they are amazing....just a ton of work, and it is crazy because they make them almost every day, the basics that is what we miss in Canada so much
and Jesus who is still in Canada but in Calgary, I would like to go when he is there, and spend time with the two of them and see the special spots of Mexico that they so love.
I am grateful that David got to work with Jesus and form such a amazing bond, I love all those guys he worked with that were from Mexico the sweetest guys they care so much about there friends, and I was privileged to be one of the "special" friends!

Tennessee
The person how has truly become my best friend......lives here, I would to go spend sometime there my Angie and get to know her and her kids more and Mr. Luke....
We have help each other through MANY tough times....and I am so glad that she has been able to be a good friend and listen to me....
and I would like to feel some WARMTH in my life too....

No comments: