Tuesday, February 5, 2008

count your many blessings

Today this song has been on my mind, I guess with anyone some days are better than others but I have had a rough couple days with my frustration level I know we can’t get everything tomorrow but why is there always what seems like a minimum of a 4 month wait for most apt and they take so long to get things going…….well as I start talking to this dad at school who I use to talk with his wife more but now she is working and he is Mr. mom as she can make more money which is kinda sad but it works for there family as ways I am going off my point…..I was telling him about my frustrations about waiting for everything and his comment was we see this place as a God sent as with out this province his son would not be getting the help he needs…….a long wait still means he is getting the help sooner or later, and it took me back as I know I have lost a lot of patience lately, I have forgot to be grateful for the things that have happened for us because our waits on a lot of things could have been a lot worse. I know there is a Heavenly Father that loves us and won’t give us anything we can’t handle it is just the out look we give it that we think it is all good, I know I burn out easy and don’t take as much time for me as I should because I feel like there is so much more I can do for my kids or something else it is just one of those things, but at the same time I need that time for me more than ever with all the driving I am doing I am feeling like I am just a taxi and not a mom or a wife my home has been suffering and I have been frustrated about that I am hoping with the new housekeeping that it will help me feel a bit better and put in the extra effort to be organized on all levels I think it is helping it is a lot of work right now as I am not home to do a lot of it but I know once we have it totally here it will be great and not nearly as much work as I feel right now if that makes sense…………..all I can say at the end of all this is that….. I am so thankful for a great heavenly father and a testimony to know that what we are doing has a purpose and that at the end of the end there are blessings for us all

No comments: