Monday, February 11, 2008

Mommy Tag

I don't normally do these tags because 1. it takes time that I don't really have latley and 2. because I am lazy and 3. I sometimes don't want people to know the real me.....but my goal this year is too not hide who I am as much! We will see how it goes....

Typical time of wake-up: my alarm goes off at 6:30 and then I get out about 7:30 and try to get out in like 10mins to drive my husband and kids too school, beakfeast in a ziploc bag ain't it great!

On a good night when you/kids go to sleep: the kids go down about 7ish and if lucky go to sleep within the hour and then I stay up till about 11ish or later because it is my down time from my day but I am trying to get there earlier

How long you have been a momma: 4 yrs 7months (tommorrow)

How many times have you been a new mom: 3

How old were you when you became a mom (is this to personal?): 24

Favorite Kids show: Poko

Least Favorite Kids show: toopy and binoo, what is he?, and how about max and ruby where the heck are there parents?.....among many many others

Favorite chore: orgainzing, dishes

Least favorite chore: ironing and folding and putting away clothes.

Meal you cook most often: spaghetti, tacos, and meat sauce pasta

Kids favorite meal: Dallin-grilled chesse sandwich, Joshua- chicken nuggets, Sara--potatoes.....yes I do make many different meals some days!

5 things that make you smile when you are being a mom:
1. getting loves/cuddles from the kids
2. the joy of seeing my boys learning new words and loving to learn
3. Watching Sara tease her brothers, as mean as it is it just makes me laugh that she is so small and can make them so mad.
4. Watching Dallin draw, on sunday during Scarement he drew a train on a train track it was awsome, he is just so visual
5. hearing Joshua trying to sing a song, he doesn't have alot of the words but he is aleast trying to make it go together

Favorite thing your husband does with your kids: bath time and bed time, by that point I am normally emotionally done from my day

Last time you went out with no kids: last month some time to meet my sister in laws new "boy" Kevin! but let me tell you I do miss my every week time out....

If you could take your kids anywhere where would it be: DISNEYLAND!!! when they are older that is.
Favorite pastime/activity with kids: anything outside. pleeeease get here early spring!

1 thing you said you would never do when you were a mom: tell your kids they were slow!

If you had an afternoon to yourself what would you do? WOW this is a hard one, I would have to say SLEEP or go and look very slowly at the mall, but let me tell you I know this would be hard cause when I do go out with out kids I am always like I need to hurry because I feel like I am always needed and I can't have time off

1 thing you do that your mom did & now you do: forget to spend more time with my kids over keeping my house clean cause I am just cleaning a mess to clean a mess to clean a mess, I just need to learn to stop trying to clean always and enjoy my kids

Favorite quality of your own mom:.......wow I think this is a hard one, is that sad? I think my favortie quality would be the love and passion my mom had for the church when I was younger it has very much stuck with me, and even though she is not active and it is hard for me that passion and love for the church is there now as I teach my own childern

I would also have to say that my mother-in-law is amazing too she has been there to help us through many moments but without here I am sure things would be very different as she was a huge part of making David who he is, and as much as we have days he is amazing and does try very hard to help out with the kids which is a huge thing!

Favorite kids book: your not my monster

Best advice for a new mom: i better not be giving out any advice, i barely know what i am doing. maybe, whatever the problem is, they'll grow out of it, so don't stress the small stuff.( this was from Lindsay but I trully feel the same way), love the moments when they trully are there for you it changes so quick

Scariest or most heartbreaking moment as a mom: Well this is a load question! well lets start with one of the first and move on, as many know there has been ALOT in the last 2 yrs, I think the most scariest moment was seeing my baby in the NICU box, I had been told she(Sara) was doing good and because of having the c-section I was not able to check on here during the night after I given birth so it was the next morning before I saw her and when they wheeled me up too her I broke into tears as I thought something worse had happened over night, no one told me that was what they did with the babies in there! it was along couple days in there......And then my second would have been about 6 weeks later when I learned that Dallin had a severe language delay and some other world that I then later looked up on the intrent to find that it fit in the Autism spectrum which was had and then on the 20th of Dec that year learning that he was on the Spectrum, I would think to most you could see some of it but for me, I really didn't see it as there was just too much that had gone on in his poor life.....ummmmm okay I did 2 the third.....Joshua.......finding out that he was legally blind in one eye and that there was a reason in walked into walls when we went to places he did not know!

Most joyful moment as a mom: hearing I love for the first time from my kids

Last time your child told you they love you: before they went to bed

Last time you said I love you to your kid: before they went to bed

2 comments:

broberts said...

hey...i didn't know you had a blog!! that's awesome...and now i know more about you as a mother...and maybe a touch of what's to come when i have more than one...not sure if that's a good thing; haha!

TheMousirFamily said...

hahahaha yes I do have a blog and somedays you will trully see what is like to live in my life, I try to keep it tame as some people in the family think I am a little negative but sometimes that is how it feels too me, but I have had a TON happen in the last couple years and it has made me a stronger person and a more loving mom, but with that come emotions too.....I do love reading your blog it makes me step back and lot at the small things sometimes...as we are the first in alot of things too.....a blog is a true way to get to know people, sorry I don't comment more, I am a lurker on many people :)