Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Sara.....to the dr.....

Today was her check up with the height and weight dr.....she was 20lbs and 12.8ozs at just over 18months old which puts her in the 10% on the charts which is better that the 4 or 5% she wasat better so things are going well and well as much as I am not worried, there is always a worry in the back of my mind about alot of things....and even time I go to the dr I get the normal questions of what does she eat, what type of milk and how much? and so on and then you get the question that brings many thoughts and opinons.....are all her needles up to date.....the answer for the first time no....and then I get the why? my comment today was I just feel for me that I need to wait till she is 2 to get the rest, as the important time frame is here, from 18 months to 2yrs old is when they normally see the autism, and as much as I see Sara being up to date and not the same as the boys, there is still a ton of worries, so for my own mind right now I need to wait and she what happens, I know Heavenly Father knows what I can handle but I don't need to jump off the cliff without my shoot either so I am just standing back on a few things with Sara...



Anyways here Sara is on her 18months birthday :) in our new swing downstairs





No comments: